Friday, February 15, 2019

Dream

last night I had a dream, we were camping in Caledon, the same place as the dream of the flooding...many months ago, all of us accept Vati Heini, he was at home, but he was as old as in old as now, but we were children, a time lapse, my sister are small... I was running around with dried sea kelp that I was trumpeting on, made a haunting noise, not like the whale crier, a softer low voice, pitch in between a glass bottle and plastic irrigation pipe sound...we woke up to the noise of people wanting to evict us from the camping site because I am making too much of a noise and the waters are rising, do not ask...my mother realises that it is my fathers birthday, it is the 13th...she phones him to convince him to come to us as we did not want him to be alone, in the mean time the people outside called the security as I am just calling on the see kelp trumpet...I panic as my father does not want to come...he cannot be left alone, I offer to walk to fetch him...people are all milling around like water rising...I only hear my father's voice, I do not see him...


No comments:

Post a Comment